3D metal printer for development
- Institute of materials Science was looking for a DED(Directed Energy Deposition) 3D printer that can feed various materials for the purpose of metallurgical R&D.
- Multi-metal feeding system :
- 3D printing with up to 4 kinds of metal
- Feeding system with 4 hoppers to contain different materials Each feeder is controlled separately. So users can feed powder simultaneously or by turns.
- Feeding rate for material development
- Various range of feeding amount and accurate feeding :
- Minimum 0.3g/min,
- Accuracy within ± 0.1g
- With 5 axis motion, more complex shapes manufacturable.