DMT® 3D metal printers can lead to manufacture high-performance multi-metal parts that are composed of two or more different alloys by switching supplied metal powders to the different kinds of alloy powders.
- DMT® metal 3D printers enable to manufacture high-performance and multi-material parts with two or more different metal alloys
- Enable to extend product life cycle
- Manufacturing cost reduction
- Enable to manufacture complex-shaped parts
- For new product development such as thermal conductive molds
- Tub back fixer mold manufacturing for a leading home appliances company
- A global leading home appliances company wanted to enhance productivity of TUB back fixer mold for their washing machines.
- InssTek manufactured TUB back fixer - cooling channels mold by DMT® technology to increase cooling efficiency of the mold. InssTek inserted cooling channels in molds to enhance productivity.
- Productivity is doubled after printing by DMT® technology