DMT ® The new concept of metal 3D printing technology that developed by InssTek
DMT® is Direct Metal Tooling that it is developed by InssTek’s own technical skills and it is classified as directed energy deposition technology by ASTM standard. The technology enables to produce complex-shaped metal products by using high power laser beam from 3D CAD data in a short time. it is applied to various industries such as electronics, automotive, medical, process, aerospace and defense.
Innovative additive manufacturing :
from design to manufacture of high density structure
- DMT® is classified as directed energy deposition technology by ASTM Standard
- Enables to manufacture large and complex shaped structures
- Printing by DMT® can have excellent mechanical properties and high density structure
- DMT® Technology can be applied to:
- High Functional Materials & Components
- Re-modeling of metal products
- Repairing damaged products
- Special coatings
- Economical by using commercially available metal powders
- Printing by DMT® can have 100% mechanical properties
- Able to print large and complex-shaped products
- Multi-material 3D printing
- Able to repair worn-out part without original CAD/CAM file
Excellent Mechanical Properties
Printing metal parts has superior mechanical properties compared to original one.
Repairing worn-out parts by DMT® with auto-tracking technology can print without original CAD file.
Wide range of industrial applications
Printing by DMT® technology has already been applied to a wide range of industries such as aerospace, home appliances, automotive and medical industries.