page informationWriter InssTek 작성일23-10-23 18:26
in direct-laser-deposited Ni-based superalloy through Hf addition(2023)”
- link: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S026412752300713X
• This study revealed the Hf-driven microstructural changes and mechanism to prevent hot cracking in IN738 by using InssTek’s Technology
• The addition of 2.5 wt% of Hf suppressed the hot cracking by modified microstructures in DEDed non-weldable Ni-based superalloy.
• The results from this study provide suggestions on how hot cracking could be prevented through microstructural changes, which could be applied to other potential alloying trials for hot cracking prevention.
* Written referring to the study
For more information http://insstek.com
No comments have been registered.